The China Scholarship Council
文章摘要：The China Scholarship Council ,遗黎故老河决鱼烂哥萨克,插上乐陶陶视频转换。
BBIN电子 The post-graduate Study Abroad Program is a national scholarship program, launched in 2007, for financing outstanding Chinese students to study at top universities around the world. The program aims to create a platform for the training and exchanges of talents with an international vision by promoting cooperation and exchanges between top Chinese universities and their counterparts abroad and establishing sustainable academic relationships between them.
The China Scholarship Council and BBIN电子 agree to collaborate on designated doctoral (PhD) programs which are offered to excellent candidates. Selected Chinese students will enroll at K-State and undertake study. If the selected Chinese students successfully complete the requirements of the designated program and successfully defend their dissertation, they will be conferred degrees by BBIN电子
Eligibility Requirements from the China Scholarship Council
K-State Programs Accepting China Scholarship Council Participants
- Agricultural Economics
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Food Science
- Grain Science and Industry
- Human Nutrition (Sensory Analysis and Consumer Behavior)
- Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering
- Plant Pathology
Criteria for admissions to BBIN电子
Individuals planning to apply to The China Scholarship Council for a scholarship must meet the following criteria:
1. Have a minimum of a Master of Science degree from a university recognized by the Ministry of Education to award graduate degree.
2. Have an outstanding undergraduate and graduate record with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or 80 points on a 100 point scale) in your last two years of graduate work.
3. Provide evidence of language proficiency sufficient for pursuit of a graduate degree. (A minimum of 95 on the iBT TOEFL with a minimum part score for each section of 22.)
1. Complete the online Graduate School Application
2. Pay designated application fee ($75 US Dollars; $100 US Dollars if applying to Ph.D. in Environmental Design in College of Architecture, Planning, and Design).
3. The application will walk you through step by step and will explain what needs to be submitted. For more information please review the application process for the Graduate School. PLEASE DO NOT SEND HARD COPIES OF ANY MATERIALS.
4. On page 11 of the application be sure to mark China Scholarship Council as a sponsorship program that you are interested in.
5. Once your application fee has been paid and your application submitted with all required materials an e-mail will go to the department letting them know you are interested in the CSC Scholarship.
6. If recommended for admission, the Graduate School will process your application and send you a letter of admission contingent upon the receipt of a CSC Scholarship.
7. If awarded a CSC Scholarship, you should send a copy of the award letter and an updated Affidavit of Financial Support to Camila Haselwood at email@example.com.